Medical and hospital malpractice law is extremely complex. There are many laws that protect hospitals and health care providers. Moreover, when you take on the medical establishment, you’re going to come under fire from large, powerful and well-funded corporations and insurance companies. You need someone experienced on your side who can correct that imbalance. You have our attention.
At Parker Lipman, our attorneys have decades of experience investigating medical negligence cases. We carefully investigate each case before recommending whether to file a lawsuit. Our lawyers have tried and won a large number of medical malpractice cases. We evaluate the full economic impact of the malpractice that you have endured, including your physical injuries, future medical and rehabilitation needs, and your loss of income. Only then do we place a value on what you are owed.
We understand that injuries caused by medical malpractice can be a life-changing event. We are here to help you put your life back together.
- Obtained a jury verdict in excess of $4 million against a hand surgeon whose insurance company offered nothing to settle the case prior to trial.
- Settled a large case involving several health care providers who misdiagnosed an infection causing the patient to lose her fingers and feet.
- Successfully represented patients whose cancer diagnoses were missed.
- Settled cases involving serious pharmacy errors.
- Obtained a multi-million-dollar settlement in a lab error case.
- Represented children and adults injured by medical providers at urgent care centers.
- Obtained large settlements for patients severely burned in a hospital.
- Represented patients injured by instruments left in their bodies after surgery.
- Represented the family of a man who died as a result of a doctor’s failure to administer antibiotics.
- Won and settled numerous cases involving medical harm caused by physicians, hospitals, nurse, and physician assistants.