In cases involving children, it can be tempting to seek a rapid settlement. However, in doing so, you may be hindering your ability to provide future medical care for your child. You might also limit your own quality of life choices, locking yourself into a life in which you will forever serve as your child’s primary caregiver.
At Parker Lipman, we consult with pediatric specialists in a variety of fields to understand the nature and extent of your child’s injuries, and how these injuries may impact your child in the future. By the time we are done investigating your case, you will understand the full impact of your child’s injuries and future prognosis.
You have our attention. We understand your child is your whole world. We are here to help you prepare for the future.
We have handled…
- Cases for children injured by medical malpractice, including improper intubation, negligent labor and delivery and lab errors.
- Cases involving misdiagnosis of infections and other serious diseases.
- Cases for children injured by dangerous products.
- Cases for children injured in auto crashes.
- Cases for children with brain injuries.
- Cases on behalf of children injured in ski and other recreational accidents.
- Cases for children with misdiagnosed infections.