At Parker Lipman, we have handled many cases in which people were killed, paralyzed, endured traumatic brain injury, or suffered life-altering amputations. We know that your needs today are completely different from what they will be in five, 10 and 20 years. We conduct medical research and study the costs and benefits of today’s best treatments. We even analyze emerging medical developments in an effort to ensure that you receive adequate compensation for your injuries.
We determine what your needs will be for the rest of your life. Only then do we begin to place a value on what you have lost and what you are owed.
You need someone with experience to ensure that you have what you need to live a comfortable and fulfilling future. You have our attention. We can help you and we have the experience to prove it.
We recently represented…
- A rock climber whose partner caused him to fall off of a cliff, resulting in a serious head injury.
- A young girl who fell over a railing and landed on her head, resulting in serious brain damage.
- A woman injured by a man firing a shotgun.
- A woman assaulted at a bar.
- A man who fractured his femur after slipping in a puddle of water left on a grocery store floor.
- A woman attacked by a vicious dog.